Wednesday, November 3, 2010

At our home

Recently, Jason came to our house for some Indian food. After eating, we decided to play some games on the Wii. Jason put on some samurai fighting game and he and Amit were struggling to get to the higher levels. They stood like samurai warriors and tried their best to get far, but couldn't.

Then, I took over and started doing fencing moves instead of the moves that they tried. Within minutes, I beat both of them. Jason first looked at me in utter shock. Then, he started laughing at my moves. Before I knew it, he was quietly filming me with his camera phone. He and Amit were having a quiet laugh at my expense.

When I found out what Jason did, I threatened to never talk to him again unless he deleted the video. This amused him to no end. Finally, he did delete the video and we were all at peace. :)

He was always so welcoming and so kind to me. He gave the best hugs and always made me feel special. The best part about hanging out with him is that no matter how big a group we were in, he would always make time to come and talk to every person, hug them and tell them "I love you".

Godspeed Jason. You will never be forgotten.

Priyanka

No comments:

Post a Comment